It seems like I'm getting the following warning when doing an apt-get
update:

Fetched 4596 kB in 24s (184 kB/s)

Reading package lists... Done
W: Size of file
/var/lib/apt/lists/repos.rcn-ee.net_debian_dists_wheezy_main_binary-armhf_Packages.gz
 is not what the server reported 33143 39486
~  uname -a
Linux hotblack 3.8.13-bone63 #1 SMP Mon Aug 11 20:08:34 UTC 2014 armv7l
GNU/Linux
~

It was confirmed by one other person on #beagle.

I don't have proposed resolutions, I'm just noting the issue.

-Josh