Hello:

I am trying to setting mux through u-boot, but i tried and it has not done.
I use the lastes images for Beagleboard xm that i found in the Beagleboard
web page.

http://elinux.org/BeagleBoardPinMux

Distribution information:

Linux beagleboard 3.0.14+ #1 Thu Dec 22 09:53:00 CET 2011 armv7l GNU/Linux

I am new in this topic, when i typed bitbake, it shows that:

-sh: bitbake: command not found

I am following the Beagleboardpinmux guide that i found in that web page

http://elinux.org/BeagleBoardPinMux

But, i am lost, someone can i help me?

I only need blink a led and using the GPIO.

Thanks

Jeisson