Hi, do you need the recipe specifically for angstrom or debian? Do you
want to develop on that recipe? If you dont I recommend you narcissus, you
can develop your custom image there.
http://narcissus.angstrom-distribution.org/

Also if you want to work on images I recommend you Yocto project, is base
on OE and the recipes can be fast forward or easy adapted, I have
constructed for BBB, Beagleboard and Pandaboard, and you may construct
systems with small footprint. Yocto by itself have support for beagleboard
and BBB, if you want support for Panda you may add the meta-ti layer.

Also you may look the recipes they use as they are base on bitbake too.

Regards
--Allan Granados