Mikkel,

You don't have to remove the whole U15. You can just give a 3.3V pull-up to
the 4th PIN on the J1 connector. Then the board will not be stuck at the
UBOOT anymore.

My question is how to fix it from software perspective? In u-Boot source,
how can we make sure it is not stuck?

If anyone can answer my question, i would really appreciate it.

Regards,
Shu