John Syn,
Wandboard Quad does have 64 bit memory bus.

P.S. I don't know who needs dual DSP onboard because TI definitely will not
support them as should like it was for omap3/dm37. I'd better have well
supported hardware video encoder/decoder rather than double general purpose
DSPs without any software support