The output voltage level is different. When the DC is contented it is
supposed to go to the DC input and go into charge mode for the battery.
Measure the output voltage of the PMIC. If it is 5V, then it is DC in. If
it is 3.7V +/- then it is running on the battery.

Gerald

Gerald

ger...@beagleboard.org
http://beagleboard.org/