Roland,

I am trying to get the simple web server example you gave a link to to work
on my BBB.   I get 3 errors

Uncaught ReferenceError: io is not defined
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not
Found)
GET http://code.jquery.com/jquery.min.map 404 (Not Found)

and when I move the slide or click a button I get this error
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'emit' of undefined

I have tried at least 2 other examples I found online or in the book
Proramming with the Beaglebone Black by Simon Monk all with about the same
results.  I went through the line my line step by step setup you and others
gave a few times and did not get an error during the install/setup and that
still did not change anything.   Any suggestions?

John