Hey Robert,

Its seems I have the same problem for beaglebone wihite with the following
specs:

# uname -a
Linux air2 3.8.13-bone63 #1 SMP Mon Aug 11 23:03:02 UTC 2014 armv7l armv7l
armv7l GNU/Linux

# echo $SLOTS
/sys/devices/bone_capemgr.8/slots

cat /boot/uEnv.txt
#Docs: http://elinux.org/Beagleboard:U-boot_partitioning_layout_2.0

uname_r=3.8.13-bone63

#dtb=

uuid=218093a4-e1e1-4e3f-8607-fba670d2a5d8

cmdline=quiet

##Example
#cape_disable=capemgr.disable_partno=
cape_enable=capemgr.enable_partno=AIR-ADC,AIR-GPIO,AIR-UART1,AIR-UART2,AIR-UART4,AIR-UART5

##enable BBB: eMMC Flasher:
##make sure, these tools are installed: dosfstools rsync
#cmdline=init=/opt/scripts/tools/eMMC/init-eMMC-flasher-v2.sh

*How can I add multiple DT's to /etc/default/capemgr ? (Sytax for CAPE= 1 2
3 ...)*

Thanks,
Dan.