Derek Molloy had a how-to on using a USB camera video streaming.  It is
based on Angstrom.  That is why I was trying to install Angstrom.  I am
afraid my Linux abilities are not strong enough to translate his tutorial
to Debian.  Is there a more up to date Angstrom install?  That is what I
thought I was doing.  Any suggestions?
Rick Harms