Hi All,

We tried the Audio Cape Rev B with BeagleBone Black. The kernel version is
3.14.17 (https://github.com/RobertCNelson/bb-kernel.git branch am33x-v3.14)

We was able to play and record via the Audio Cape. If we record and play
the file via the Audio Cape, it works fine. But when we move the recorded
file to other machine or play it via the USB Sound Card, the speed of the
recorded file seems 1.5 time slower than it really is.

On the board, we recorded the audio with
arecord -t raw -f S16_LE -r 44100 /tmp/1.raw

Then, we playback the file with command
aplay -t raw -f S16_LE -r 44100 /tmp/1.raw

1/ On x86 machine, the voice become very slow. If we change the sampling
rate to 63000, it is played close to the real voice we recorded.
2/ Trying with a USB Sound Card plugged directly to the board.
aplay -t raw -f S16_LE -r 44100 -D plughw:1,0 /tmp/1.raw
We saw the same issue as seen on x86 machine

It seems that there is something wrong with the sampling rate clock. May
anyone please give some suggestions

Thanks