Hi,

I want to try the latest stable? kernel 3.14.25-ti-r37 for my bbb a5c to
see usb suspend probs are solved. Did try to apt-get the kernel but didn't
find it.

My bbb revC is already at this kernel running fine. RevC has been flashed
with 2014-10-29
<https://rcn-ee.net/deb/flasher/wheezy/BBB-eMMC-flasher-debian-7.7-console-armhf-2014-10-29-2gb.img.xz>

and then updated the kernel. The a5c has been flashed with 2014-08-13
version and update kernel will provide only 3.8 versions.

Is it a good idea to take over the apt sources from the revC version:

#Kernel source (repos.rcn-ee.net) :
https://github.com/RobertCNelson/linux-stable-rcn-ee
#
#git clone https://github.com/RobertCNelson/linux-stable-rcn-ee
#cd ./linux-stable-rcn-ee
#git fetch --tags
#git checkout `uname -r` -b tmp
#
deb [arch=armhf] http://repos.rcn-ee.net/debian/ wheezy main

and do it the apt-get way? Or is there preferred way (Don't want to flash
again)

I'm a bit lost in kernel versions... Thx.