C3-Wireless has developed a fully 802.3af-compliant PoE cape as part of an
internal project.  We are trying to determine if there is enough demand to
release it as a commercial product.  We would need to build a minimum of
1000 units to make the price affordable.  Do you think crowd-funding would
be a good approach?  I'd love some feedback at ccoll...@c3wireless.com.
(Mods, please delete if you consider this spam.  Thanks.)

Casey