Hello

A few people at my hackerspace are pretty excited for X15.

Could we see bottom pics of the current board?
I think I see where the expansion headers are, but more pics would be
appreciated.

Sounds like it is pretty close to NUC size but not quite, it would be
really awesome if you could pull that off.
Either way I'm ready to fire up the laser cutter to make case as soon as we
get all the physical dimensions. :)

Thanks!