Hello Cédric,

To disable CONFIG_SERIAL_OMAP you have to remove its dependency first.
(The -*- indicates a dependency to other settings)
This is done by removing the "Typical OMAP configuration" first.
Here is my way of e.g. disabling URAT0 based on the graphical "make menuconfig"
interface:

·         Disable UART0 by:

o   In: System Type-->OMAP2/3/4 Specific Features

§  Remove "Typical OMAP configuration"

o   In: Device Drivers-->Character devices-->Serial drivers

§  Remove the "OMAP serial port support"

§  Remove the "Console on OMAP serial port"

·         Compile and install the new kernel.
If you prefer to edit the .config file use the "menuconfig" help to find the
keywords of the config file.
Good luck!

Best regards
Terje