I understand. The Mentorel company seems to have exacly what I was looking for.
It is to bad to hear that theres not enough employees there I was hoping to see more great products.

Dnia 4 grudnia 2014 16:30:44 Gerald Coley <ger...@beagleboard.org> napisaƂ(a):

I have no plans to get into the commercial module business. BeagleBoard.org
has no employees to support such an arrangement.

Gerald

On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 4:57 PM, John Syn <john3...@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: bremenpl <breme...@gmail.com>
> Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2014 at 1:43 PM
> To: "beagleboard@googlegroups.com" <beagleboard@googlegroups.com>
> Subject: [beagleboard] BeagleBone Black based module boards
>
> Hello there,
> I was wondering either are is any board on the market that has the same
> hardware as BeagleBone Black (mcu, mmc, ethernet etc) but is designed as a
> module, with more I/Os and no connectors? Like those popular All winer A20
> module boards. I would aprichiate any help.
>
> http://www.mentorel.com/product/usomiq-am335x/

>  --

Gerald

ger...@beagleboard.org
http://beagleboard.org/
http://circuitco.com/support/

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "BeagleBoard" group. To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/beagleboard/uVpJGNbfifE/unsubscribe. To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.