Excellent - thank you, Robert.

You mentioned OMAP... I'm still trying to figure out how to tell what
commits end up in a given release.
For example:
https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap.git/log/drivers/net/can/c_can/c_can_platform.c
Latest Commit:
https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap.git/commit/drivers/net/can/c_can/c_can_platform.c?id=a7380db5f0d6dd94981e73da08d8fa863ee72235

Is that part of what's getting pushed for v3.19-rc?
How do I look that up?