Hey Peter,

thank you for your guide.

Im a bit stuk with my own projekt. I wrote and succesfully debugged some
code for reading from an ADC with CCS and a JTAG probe. I also checked the
shared ram mecanism for the host/PRU communication by manipulating it via
Memory Browser. It works well from the PRU side. I also wired some LED' s
for debugging for when I'm trying out with the Linux (Ubuntu).
So as I can see i have done all the steps you mentioned below. But when I
load the PRU-Programm with "prussdrv_exec_program (PRU_NUM, "./text.bin");
" nothing is happening with the PRU. First line in the the program should
switch the Debug LED's from previus state.
The right pinmuxxing can be seen when applying the devicetree overlay - one
LED lights up as experienced with CCS and JTAG manipulating the control
module.

So I wonder wy my PRU doesnt seem to run the program. Do you know any way
to look inside the PRU from linux?

with kind regards
Philipp