Hi,

I recently bought this screen :

<http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v1/1443680146_1/3-2-TFT-LCD-Module-Display-Touch-Screen-Panel-PCB-Adapter-Blue-SSD1289-with-SD-Card.jpg>

Which use apparently using a SSD1289 interface.
I would use it like a main display via the 16-bits parallel.

I tried different ways like using a custom version of BB-BONE-LCD4 but it
didn't work.

I don't very familiar with low-level on linux, so I don't understand what I
suppose too install, compile etc ...

Anyone has already used this screen ? Do I need a driver ?

Thx for your help :(

Debian 7.6 - Linux beaglebone 3.8.13-bone68 #1 SMP Sat Nov 22 02:12:03 UTC
2014 armv7l GNU/Linux