On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 12:23 AM, Gunjan Gupta <viran...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> I have built a customized debian image based on your latest imagebuilder
> script, and I am also facing this issue. Is it still broken? If yes, could
> you please tell the steps to get it working?

bone101 "master" is still broken.. (master is built with jekyll) i
just pushed a commit to use a pre "master" checkout (non-jekyll
dependent) version that'll work: (it's a version of bone101 from mid
summerish)

https://github.com/RobertCNelson/omap-image-builder/commit/a61106b255bc7ae379981d13988c977671fa14b2

Robert Nelson
http://www.rcn-ee.com/