On 12/8/2014 10:52 AM, Robert Nelson wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 10:45 AM, Charles Steinkuehler
> <char...@steinkuehler.net> wrote:
>>
>> <fingers crossed this actually works out!>
>
> There's only a couple conflicts. ;)

<snip>

> I'll cutt a raw diff and use that for a branch
> "ti-linux-xenomai-3.14.y" on
> https://github.com/RobertCNelson/ti-linux-kernel-dev

With any luck, they're as simple as the 3.8.13 conflict (one patch
didn't apply because some #include lines were removed at the top of the
file).  I crafted a pre/post patch set to keep the Xenomai kernel patch
script happy and haven't had to mess with it since.

With the -ti kernel being mostly mainline (closer to mainline than the
3.8.13 kernel probably), it hopefully won't take too much massaging.
Let me know if I can help.

--
Charles Steinkuehler
char...@steinkuehler.net