Thanks Gerald . Well ,when I connect to the source of 5v 2.5A and try to do the
botting to install a new OS , the beagle turns green LED on the Ethernet port
and remains constant . but still nothing happens with botting

If I press the power and reset button while powering the mini usb my computer
also the power LED is lit until the reset button loose .