Very good, I did notice that there was a ti-r41 update.

To follow-up, for those of us trying to add to the (very nice -- lean is
good ) console flasher image, is there a way to add missing firmware via a
script/repo, or should I plan on grabbing missing items manually?

I could set up my own in-house variation of your flasher, using your tools,
I know. But it seems like others would benefit from a central location.

thank you again!

William