Hello all;

I am currently using Ubuntu version:

Linux ubuntu-armhf 3.8.13-bone20 #1 SMP Wed May 29 10:49:26 UTC 2013 armv7l
armv7l armv7l GNU/Linux

And the 'md' module which would allow me to setup a RAID array does not
appear to be installed.

I am wondering if it is possible to just upgrade to a kernel version with
this module installed?

And if so, where would I find this version ?

Thanks;

And Seasons Greetings to all !

Bill

"No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he
could do only a little."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
Edmond Burke (1729 - 1797)

<http://www.packtpub.com/building-a-home-security-system-with-beaglebone/boo
k>
http://www.packtpub.com/building-a-home-security-system-with-beaglebone/book