> On Dec 27, 2014, at 14:13 , Robert Nelson <robertcnel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Thu, Dec 25, 2014 at 4:24 PM, Rick Mann <rm...@latencyzero.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Friday, December 12, 2014 3:16:23 PM UTC-6, RobertCNelson wrote:
>>
>>> 2: This is open to more users, if you need something packaged and
>>> distributed that is open source, ping us.
>>
>> How about libpruio?
>>
>>        http://users.freebasic-portal.de/tjf/Projekte/libpruio/doc/html/
>>
>> Thanks for all the hard work!
>
> Thanks Rick, i'll look into this..

Thanks, Robert. It's a complicated project because it uses FreeBasic, and I'm
not sure if that's needed to build it or use it. For those of us who want to
just use it from C, maybe the basic package could install a built version and
not install the FreeBasic compiler.

Having said that, my project doesn't really need it currently, so I'd make it a
lower priority than other things.

--
Rick Mann
rm...@latencyzero.com