Hi, I have recently been given a piece of equipment that uses a Beagleboard
xM and has an SD card with the drivers etc on it. The equipment got damaged
and they say I need to buy a new board, but they are charging an arm and a
leg for it. My question is, if I bought the Beagleboard xM form Amazon for
example and used the old SD card in it, would this work or does the
Beagleboard need things doing to it before it can be used? Sorry if this
sounds like a dumb question, but I am totally new to Beagleboards and
Raspberry Pi's etc