Hello All;

I am attempting to compile a kernel image with RAID support and I have
received the following error

When I run "./build_kernel.sh"

Should I just remove the offending line ??

===============

Applying: arm: Export cache flush management symbols when !MULTI_CACHE

error: patch failed: arch/arm/kernel/setup.c:1080

error: arch/arm/kernel/setup.c: patch does not apply

Patch failed at 0001 arm: Export cache flush management symbols when
!MULTI_CACHE

When you have resolved this problem run "git am --resolved".

If you would prefer to skip this patch, instead run "git am --skip".

To restore the original branch and stop patching run "git am --abort".

================

>From patch.sh:

sgx () {

            echo "dir: sgx"

            ${git}
"${DIR}/patches/sgx/0001-sgx-hack-just-a-copy-of-sgx-omap.h.patch"

            ${git}
"${DIR}/patches/sgx/0002-arm-Export-cache-flush-management-symbols-when-MULT
I.patch"

}

=================

>From README:

Build Kernel Image:

./build_kernel.sh

Install Kernel Image to SD card: (requires MMC set in system.sh):

./tools/install_kernel.sh

=========

>From system.sh

###OPTIONAL: MMC: (REQUIRED FOR RUNNING: tools/install_kernel.sh)

#Note: This operates on raw disks, NOT PARTITIONS..

#

#WRONG: MMC=/dev/mmcblk0p1

#CORRECT: MMC=/dev/mmcblk0

#

MMC=/dev/mmcblk0

"No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he
could do only a little."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
Edmond Burke (1729 - 1797)

<http://www.packtpub.com/building-a-home-security-system-with-beaglebone/boo
k>
http://www.packtpub.com/building-a-home-security-system-with-beaglebone/book