Further information...

If I follow the dtb-rebuilder instructions for building a custom .dtb file,
and
I just make and install "am335x-boneblack.dts" unchanged, that is, none of
my changes have been made or added to the example .dts file, I get the
same spewing forever "Client can't run the TX ticker" error message.
jessie actually boots and runs, user leds are blinking normally, I can
enter commands and get responses, but interrupted and separated
by all the continuously spewing error messages.

jessie snapshot 12-31
Linux BBB2 3.14.26-ti-r43 #1 SMP PREEMPT Tue Dec 23 20:10:13 UTC 2014 armv7l

I am running the 3.14-ti branch of the dtb-rebuilder.

Further information:
I found that I can SSH into the spewing system with PUTTY via Ethernet
and edit the *uEnv.txt *file and remove the reference to the newly compiled
.dtb file. When I reboot, the system is still spewing the error. Likely the
error
is also inserted into the default .dtb file as a result of the way that
dtc rebuilds everything is sight as part of the build process.

Recovery help questions:

1.) What is the default .dtb file that the system uses to boot, if no .dtb
file
is referenced in the uEnv.txt file?  I'll go get a clean copy of that.

2.) If I now boot from a uSD card, is it possible to mount the eMMC,
so that I can go in and edit files or replace files on the eMMC from the
OS running on the uSD card?  If so, what is the incantation?

Thanks,
--- Graham