On Tuesday, January 20, 2015 14:56:44 Jim Mangione wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone have examples or guidance for the following? I'm more of a
> software guy, just learning the hardware :)

Have you consider hooking up the MAX4466 to the on board ADCs instead? Other
then having to put in some analog scaling and making sure things are the power
timing is met (use the 3V3B rail), it becomes largely a software exercise to
get things sampled without unacceptable amounts of jitter.

I have something similar rigged up with the on board ADC and it works well
enough with sphinx. Sorry, no useful code available at the moment.

--
Hunyue Yau
http://www.hy-research.com/