Hello All,
              I would like to know if any one did power level calculation
for BBB, seems like it does not have enough current monitoring hookups as
like EVM, does any body have an software solutions regarding the same...!!!

I have a few questions regarding the power management in AM3358:

1)
*How to make user level Applications be power aware, may be my question
over ambitious, do i need to implement CONFIG_PM        related  prepare,
resume, suspend for all the drivers???*

2) *What about the dynamic pin control
 https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/pinctrl.txt ...!!! will it be
helpful if we keep some power hunger devices in high impedance at run-time.
I kinda seems confused and lost in this subject*

3)*Do i need to take any special care in the schematics, for power saving,
as i have still have a very little window left for hardware level changes
on my board*.

Thanks,
pratap