On Sun, 25 Jan 2015, William Hermans wrote:

> Sounds different from traditional teaching Robert, but also sounds
> like a good thing to me. Seems like it would help teach critical
> thinking (troubleshooting). Something that many students need, and
> often lack now days.

  in prep for later this week, i'm just throwing together a wiki page
that students will be able to follow with a bit of instructor
guidance:

http://www.crashcourse.ca/wiki/index.php/RCN_eewiki_BBB_page

  nothing really original but, as i mentioned, it breaks up the entire
process into a bunch of smaller and more manageable subtasks to let
students feel like they're making progress bit by bit, and makes
debugging much more focused if anything goes wrong.

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca