I'm trying to setup my BBB so I can connect USB devices to it and  have
them connect them remotely to my desktop. To this end, I've tried
installing USB Redirector <http://www.incentivespro.com/usb-redirector.html>
as the server on the BBB.  The program and driver both seem to have
installed fine, but trying to start the program, ex:

>> ./usbsrv -h

Gives no output or any sign of doing anything, it just seems to immediately
close. The program and its daemon don't show up as running processes either.

Does anyone have an idea on what the issue may be? Alternatively, if
there's a different software/solution to try, that would be ok as well.

Thanks to all.