Hello!

I'm having trouble getting my Chipsee Display
<http://www.logicsupply.com/components/displays/bbb-exp-c/> to work with my
Beaglebone black. I've tried the following

1. I tried to make it run with the Angstrom and Debian images they
provided.
The screen worked and so on, but I couldn't get my UWN100 WiFi Adapter
<http://www.logicsupply.com/uwn100/> to work; despite the driver being
installed on the image they provided. For the project I'm doing it is kinda
needed. I've tried to make it work for about 5 days, and thought it was
time to try something else; so I...

2. Tried to use the latest Debian image (2014-05-14). The WiFi was working
at last! But unfortunately the display wasn't. So I tried several fixes
suggested in this forum, like copying the boot folder from the Debian/
Angstrom versions Chipsee provided. I got to the splash screen and the
pinguin, but afterwards I get a black screen with a flashing underscore
(when my keyboard is plugged in I can type, but it doesn't respond to
commands). After wrestling with this for another couple of days I thought
to try something else.

3. Finally I tried to install Jessie (Debian version; still in testing
fase). But when I try to flash Jessie the leds light up in the following
pattern USR0 -> USR1 -> USR2 -> USR3 -> USR0 and so on. I left it on for
about an hour and still saw no difference. Do I have to wait longer, or is
it maybe my fault for using windows to create the bootable SD-card and it
should work with Linux?

In the most ideal situation I'd like to work with Weezy and get the display
to work on it. But I have no idea how to do this. Is there someone who can
point me in the right direction?