Hello all!
I am trying to use mmap for accessing GPIO's. Currently, I have got GPIO 0
and 1 working. When I try to access GPIO2 and 3, I get SIGBUS.
Even when I devmem at the memories I get SIGBUS (output of devmem):

devmem 0x481AC130
/dev/mem opened.
Memory mapped at address 0xb6f13000.
Bus error

I tried to access the CTRL register, which controls the clocking for GPIO
modules, since according to this link
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/beagleboard/sigbus/beagleboard/F-pALQ7dXQU/IkTA5w1K5T4J

, using GPIO modules with no clock enabled would lead to SIGBUS, but even
still I get SIGBUS.

The setup I am using is the following:
BeagleBone Black  Rev. C
rootfs: Debian wheezy (debian-7.7-console-armhf-2015-01-06)
Kernel: 3.14.26-ti-r43

Thanks in advance.
Paulo Sherring.