Hi,

How come in my system, there is no /sys/bus/iio/devices/iio:device0?
Under /sys/bus/iio/devices/, there is only one file iio_sysfs_trigger,
which is a symbolic link to some other directory.
Is there any configuration I need to do?
I am using the latest BB black Rev C by Element14. It is OS is
3.8.13-bone47.

Thx.