Hi all of you BBB devs!

I have been working for four months on my capstone project, which is to
create an Android Application that uses Google Maps API on the beaglebone
black.
I was able to flash Andrew Henderson's 3.8 kernel image onto my Beaglebone
black using windows but during development realized it did not support
OpenGL ES 2.0.
I've been trying to create my own Android image that will contain the SGX
drivers necessary for OpenGL ES 2.0 however while following the tutorial
on
http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/TI-Android-JB-4.2.2-DevKit-4.1.1_DeveloperGuide.

I am unable to even get past the Android Sources step.
I have tried using the rowboat repo to construct the sources but everytime
I try to run a 'repo sync' it is unable to fetch some of the projects which
causes it to fail.
Using the Pre-Packaged Sources also does not work because everytime I try
to uncompress the .bin file I get an unexpected EOF error. I've downloaded
the Pre-packaged sources four times now and every single one still gives
that error.
HALP PLZ, I'm so lost and google search has not given me much luck
regarding these particular errors. I am trying to run this on Ubuntu 12.04
btw.
If anyone is aware of a pre-built Android image with SGX drivers please
message me ASAP, that also yields no results on google.