To record and playback audio I use  gui. But how to configure beaglebone
for this,as it cannot run GUIs.Can we make use of gpio pins with some sort
of switches or buttons to do this? If I need to record audio, I use a
"record" button in custom gui with the pc. But how to record using
beaglebone alone?