Hi all,

I was searching for a very minimal file system (approx 5mb size) for
BeagleBoard. I found  a very minimal file system in following link  and
this is what I am searching for .
BusyBox (ramdisk) File System
<http://beagleboard.googlecode.com/files/rd-ext2-8M.bin>
https://code.google.com/p/beagleboard/wiki/BeagleSourceCode
[beagleboard.googlecode.com/files/rd-ext2-8M.bin]

I want to  add *ubiattch *binary to this file system . but i dont have
compiler and library files used for building this file system . This file
system contains loader "ld-2.5.so".
, but latest compiler that is installed in my PC having loader "ld-2.15.so".
I am unable to add any additional binary to this file system .

Please help me

Thanks and regards
Gokul CG