Wojtek:

You didn't say what volumes you wanted.

If prototype quantities, that is, a one-time buy for less than 100 pieces,
then the following two houses have the capability to both manufacture the
board and assemble and inspect the assembly.

Sierra Proto Express
https://www.protoexpress.com/

Advanced Assembly
http://aa-pcbassembly.com/

Of course, they charge for their services.

--- Graham

==