I'm following this getting started <http://beagleboard.org/getting-started>
tutorial, connected the board to USB and it's detected as mass storage, got
the driver installed (Win 64), and at the third step I wasn't able to
connect to BeagleBone webserver at 192.168.7.2, anything I did wrong?
Please help.
Here is some troubleshooting info from Getting Started page, I've followed
them all. I'm using Chrome, tried the node-webkit based application, not in
a Virtual Machine, not using SSH just trying to access the webserver.

Troubleshooting

*Do not use Internet Explorer.*

One option to browse your board is to use this node-webkit based
application (currently limited to Windows machines):
*beaglebone-getting-started.zip*
<http://beagleboard.org/static/App/beaglebone-getting-started.zip>.

Virtual machines are not recommended when using the direct USB connection.
It is recommended you use only network connections to your board if you are
using a virtual machine.

When using 'ssh' with the provided image, the username is 'root' and the
password is blank.

Visit *beagleboard.org/support* <http://beagleboard.org/support> for
additional debugging tips.