Not what that tutorial listed.  My audio cape was plugged in when I did cat
/sys/devices/bone_capemgr*/slots:

 0: 54:PF---
 1: 55:PF---
 2: 56:PF---
 3: 57:PF---
 4: ff:P-O-L Bone-LT-eMMC-2G,00A0,Texas Instrument,BB-BONE-EMMC-2G
 5: ff:P-O-L Bone-Black-HDMI,00A0,Texas Instrument,BB-BONELT-HDMI

I had already downloaded and compiled BB-BONE-AUDI-02-00A0 with no errors.
That echo command produced the first error.  I don't seem to be getting
line 6 from that cat command that the tutorial lists:

6: ff:P-O-L Bone-Black-HDMIN,00A0,Texas Instrument,BB-BONELT-HDMIN