Per RobertC's help I have 2015-03-01 up and running.  I have been using our
LEDscape repo to modify the .dtb file locations to handle the control of
the prus to enable 48 parallel outputs for the control of leds.  Normally,
I would follow one of the procedures below, but for this new image it seems
the .dtb file locations have changed.  Can anybody point me to any
documentation about whree they might reside and any chnages made in regard
to the .dtb functionality?

Angstrom - RevB
> ```
> git clone git://github.com/Yona-Appletree/LEDscape
> cd LEDscape
> cp /boot/am335x-boneblack.dtb{,.preledscape_bk}
> cp am335x-boneblack.dtb /boot/
> modprobe uio_pruss
> reboot
> ```
> Debian - RevC
> ```
> git clone git://github.com/Yona-Appletree/LEDscape
> cd LEDscape
> cp /boot/uboot/dtbs/am335x-boneblack.dtb{,.preledscape_bk}
> cp am335x-boneblack.dtb /boot/uboot/dtbs/
> modprobe uio_pruss

```