Thanks for feedback, Brandon.

Am Mittwoch, 1. April 2015 20:00:02 UTC+2 schrieb Brandon Stafford:

> I was able to execute:
>
> sudo echo libpruio >  /sys/devices/bone_capemgr.9/slots
>
> That produced this in dmesg:

[  796.652764] omap_hwmod: pruss: failed to hardreset

I also get this message here, but it works for me. (It seems that some
driver programmers learned to output error messages at m$.)

> After this, the analog pins worked as expected:

ADC always works, no matter which overlay you used to switch the PRUSS on.
The question is: can you execute examples with run-time pinmuxing, like
button or stepper?

BR