Hey guys,

I am running the latest Ubuntu build on a Rev C BeagleBone Black. I am
using a wifi dongle into the usb port on the board. The problem is that the
wifi hangs on connecting to the access point about half the time on boot.
When it does connect, it sometimes does not get the DNS servers and I must
restart the networking service. Any ideas on how to get it to boot without
attempting to connect for 5+ minutes?