Hi!

I'm using kernel 3.18, sources from RCN. When I look into the file
"arch/arm/boot/dts/am335x-boneblack.dts" I can see some options available
but not used. For example these lines are commented out:

/* spi0: */
/* P9.17 spi0_cs0 */
/* P9.18 spi0_d1 */
/* P9.21 spi0_d0 */
/* P9.22 spi0_sclk */
/* #include "am335x-bone-spi0-spidev.dtsi" */

/* spi1: */
/* P9.31 spi1_sclk */
/* P9.29 spi1_d0 */
/* P9.30 spi1_d1 */
/* P9.28 spi1_cs0 */
/* #include "am335x-bone-spi1-spidev.dtsi" */

Is there any way to include these lines into build using some extra options
during compilation? For example using a different target like "make
ARCH=arm bbb_extra dtbs" or similar?

--
LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/maximpodbereznyy
Company - http://www.linkedin.com/company/mentorel