Rodney:

I highly recommend this book.  The answers to all your questions with
examples are either
answered in this book, or Derek Molloy's website.

Exploring BeagleBone: Tools and Techniques for Building with Embedded Linux
Paperback - December 31, 2014
by Derek Molloy (Author)

ISBN-13: 978-1118935125      ISBN-10: 1118935128

http://www.amazon.com/Exploring-BeagleBone-Techniques-Building-Embedded/dp/1118935128/ref=sr_1_1

--- Graham

==