Hey Everyone!

I want to use my HDMI pins for other purposes.

I have added a uEnv.txt to my bone that contains
"optargs=quiet capemgr.disable_partno=BB-BONELT-HDMI,BB-BONELT-HDMIN"

when i cat the slots
debian@beaglebone:~$ cat /sys/devices/bone_capemgr.*/slots
 0: 54:PF---
 1: 55:PF---
 2: 56:PF---
 3: 57:PF---
 4: ff:P-O-L Bone-LT-eMMC-2G,00A0,Texas Instrument,BB-BONE-EMMC-2G
 5: ff:P-O-- Bone-Black-HDMI,00A0,Texas Instrument,BB-BONELT-HDMI
 6: ff:P-O-- Bone-Black-HDMIN,00A0,Texas Instrument,BB-BONELT-HDMIN

Unfortunately when I click a mounted drive in LXDE I get an error "Not
Authorised"

I can access the drives as root though.

Is something happening to the permissions of the mounted drives when
uEnv.txt is run?

Cheers!

Sam