I noticed the same thing with mine - it would randomly reboot if I had it
both connected to USB to my computer for connectivity and also a 5v (2A)
power supply.  I had just assumed it was a loose connection to the 5v jack
that was causing the 5v to blip if I bumped things, causing a reboot.  In
my situation I didn't *need* the 5v connected as it is running fine off the
USB-provided power so I just am running it off the USB for now.  Maybe it
wasn't a faulty 5v power, but I never went back as I had other things that
made this issue not worth persuing at the time.

Scott