It looks like you have two I2C devices operational.  I2C-0 and I2C-2

I2C-0 is for the internal use of the BBB, to talk to the power supply, and
on-board EEPROM.
You should not use this I2C bus for anything.

I2C-2 is the I2C bus brought out to Pins P9-19 and P9-20.
Is there a reason that you can not use this I2C bus?

--- Graham

==