On May 29, 2015 8:07 PM, <sbatta...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I wanted to put a new Debian image on one of my Rev C BBBs that I have
sitting around. It seems that the OS boots just fine now (LEDs are blinking
as usual), but it's now showing up as "Netchip Beaglebone Black" when it
was something else before (maybe Texas Instruments?) and I can't seem to
get USB serial or network connection going, whether I have it connected to
my Windows 7 host or Ubuntu VM.

> Does anybody know why that might be? Did something change in the drivers?

Depends on which version? (What was the File that you copied to the SD card)