Howdy folks. I am trying out the eMMC flasher of the debian 7.8-lxde-armf
variety on a beaglebone black rev C from the following location:

*BBB Rev C (4GB eMMC) 4GB eMMC Flasher*
*Flasher: (lxde-4gb)*
*wget
https://rcn-ee.com/rootfs/bb.org/release/2015-03-01/lxde-4gb/BBB-eMMC-flasher-debian-7.8-lxde-4gb-armhf-2015-03-01-4gb.img.xz*
*md5sum: 38bedfc81de00907ff2913b04bdc6fe9*

I have a funky monitor that requires the KMS_FORCE_MODE kernel argument.
This previously went in the uEnv.txt file. However, it looks like in the
move to the u-boot partitioning layout 2.0, those arguments (and the
mmcargs= and uenvcmd= lines that loaded the arguments) are no longer in the
uEnv.txt file. I have looked all over the /boot partition and in other
obvious places, but I can't figure out how to load that argument. Without
it, I get no screen on my monitor. Adding the following lines to uEnv.txt
get the monitor back, but break the rest of the boot process:

*kms_force_mode=video=HDMI-A-1:1024x600MR@60*
*mmcargs=setenv bootargs ${kms_force_mode}*

Can anyone point me in the right direction to load this argument? Much
appreciated!

Regards, LL